The Hälssen & Lyon tea calendar features calendar days made from tea leaves.
I would not mind giving this a try.
Tears formed in my eyes just thinking about this.
This is neat!
I WANT THIS SO BAD
- Some Person: OMGG TEA. I'M SO BRITISH. XDDDD <333333
- The Entire Continent of Asia: I'm going to have to ask you to stop.
Things I Love: This beautifully designed Taxonomy of Teas by Wendy Chan. (I’ve been running into a lot of really interesting graphs, charts, and infographics lately.)
- Tea contains antioxidants. Antioxidants can help slow down the aging process, and help cells regenerate and repair. Many studies suggest antioxidants also assist our bodies in preventing cancer.
- Tea can lower stress hormone levels. Black tea can reduce the effects of stressful events by lowering the amount of the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
- Tea fights cavities and reduces plaque. Compounds in tea are capable of killing or suppressing growth and acid production of cavity causing bacteria in our mouths.
- Tea keeps you hydrated. Every cup of tea you drink, especially low or no caffeine varieties, counts as a cup of water with the added bonus of providing antioxidants as well.
- Tea may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. Tea can help prevent formation of dangerous blood clots which are often the cause of strokes and heart attacks.
- Tea can help lower blood pressure. Drinking green tea daily can reduce your risk of hypertension by up to 50%.
- Tea aids your body in digestion. Tea has been used for thousands of years as an after-meal digestive aid. It can also help relieve stomach cramps.
- Tea may help prevent diabetes. There is some evidence to suggest that green tea might help to lower the risk of getting Type 2 Diabetes.
- Tea can help beat bacteria. An Egyptian study testing the effects of green tea on antibiotics found the tea to enhance the bacteria killing effects of the drugs.
- Tea aids your immune defenses. A study comparing the immune activity levels of coffee drinkers vs. tea drinkers found the tea drinkers to have levels up to five times higher.
I need this
what a neat idea.
GIVE IT TO ME